- Realization of John Cage’s “a dip in the Lake”
Audio Tracks and Arduino Coding will be released once this project is completed.
- Sound Installation 2
To be continued. It’s an Interactive Sound Installtion. Called Embrace the Lake
- Sound Installation1 :(collaborated with other two teammember member)
Sound Design -Animation
Voice Over (3 female charactors) by me, Male by Tony Chen
Music by Yiming
- Sound Design/Compose Practice-1-Experimental Video
Using one sec of glass bottle sound picked up by ISK P420, filled the first mins of this video below
- Sound Design/Compose Practice-2-Abstract Cartoon
5.1 Foley+Mixing-“PREAL”(will release on 4.8）
Detour Project-NU Lakefill Creature
(the project is still an tesing version but audio could be hear through a demo video on 4.8)
Ån audio virtual tour that created with Detour’s software-Descript. Sounds picked up in Binaural. This tour’s GPS info is the Lakefill of Northwestern University. Content is audio drama, intend to draw audience’s attention to PATM community.
- Workshop 1 Sonic Branding for Northwestern University http://5sing.kugou.com/yc/3213465.html
- Workshop 2 heck in children tools and add pitch adjustable nob into it.
Personal Interest Mixing
Just for fun.mixed a Chinese version of “Hi stranger” voice actor is Mr Long. Music comes from online.its windows 95 system sound slowed 4000%